A Survival Guide from a Professional Entertainer
- Book the entertainer before the venue, there are more venues than entertainers and they will have more restrictions due to other bookings.
- Send invitations (If booking Ozzy D then download invitations from his website) try and do this early to avoid being double booked with another birthday.
- Buy birthday cake and party food, you can place a picture of the birthday child on cakes at most supermarkets.
- Make up Party bags; If booking Ozzy D then why not buy his excellent value party bags (remember you only pay for the bags you use).
Things to take with you on the day:
- Birthday cake
- Decorations especially balloons to place on gate so your guests now where the party is
- Scissors, Sellotape, blue tack (some halls don’t allow Sellotape)
- Knife, candles and matches for birthday cake
- Party bags
- Tea, soft drink, coffee, milk
- Bin liner for rubbish and cling film to wrap up leftover party food
- Cardboard box or large black bag for the presents
- Note pad and pen to take phone numbers of parents
- Camera and spare batteries
Tips to make the party stress free:
- A hall is always better than the house for the party as the childrens attention span is better and also makes it special for the birthday child
- Place squeakers,blowers in the party bags as these can be a big distraction
- Leave the sweet party food separate till the savory has been eaten to avoid leftover food
- Ozzy enjoys having parents at the party but they can be a distraction if talkative,kindly ask them to talk quietly
- Always expect a few extra guests from parents asking if brother or sister can stay so have extra party bags and food, remember if having Ozzy D’s party bags you only pay for the bags you use.
- Have a bottle of wine cooling in the fridge for afterwards. You deserve it.
CONTACT 01392 461 881 | 07811369078 EMAIL email@example.com