01392 461 881 | 07811369078 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
1. This Booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
NON CONFIRMATION DOES NOT CANCEL THE BOOKING BUT DOES ALLOW THE DATE TO BE AVAILABLE FOR OTHER CLIENTS
2. Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
2B. Parking space is to be provided by performing area, any legal parking fees will be added to invoice, parking away from performance area may result in different start and finish times.
3. The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4. Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5. In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows: nb cancellations must be made over the phone and acknowledged.
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
v) exception to the above is December where all cancellation will be subject to 50% fee if within 45 days or full fee within 4 weeks
If the event is rescheduled cancellation fee will still be payable , unless it is for a midweek date, and then just the booking fee would be lost .
it is the clients responsibility to have adequate wet weather insurance in place to cover cancellation fees.
6. If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7. The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8. Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable.
9. The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10. The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement.
11. The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
12. Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13. If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14. In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15. Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
16. An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. If unable to do the agreed performance due to weather conditions alternative entertainment will be offered, if performer is still unable to perform cancellation fees may be applied
Ozzy D Member Of The Magic Circle www.ozzyd.co.uk www.corporatemagic.info Magic with interactive fun